CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

ugh

So it's softball registration week at work, and things are CRAZY!!
I've got a headache, I'm not sure if its from Dehydration, lack of food, too much sugar, or too much computer. I know it's not dehydration...I've had 64 ounces of water already. It could be low blood sugar.

I went to pilates this morning....man..I just can't quite get into it. I loved Pilates in college....maybe it's becuase there are only a few other people in the class so everyone knows when you slack off. Also, the instructor bugs me....but it is a good workout, and man.....my muscles are not in pilates shape! They are in lifting weights shape.

I'm going to try a new recipe out on some leftover red potatoes tonight, and then it's basketball time! Really...I would just like a big glass of red wine right now....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being in weightlifting shape, but not pilates shape. i feel like that too sometimes. Really strong and powerful, but stiff and tight. Atleast thats how I feel sometimes.
If you dont like it, dont keep doing it, but if its fun keep at it!