CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

from mania to boredom...

So the past couple of weeks have been crazy busy, and as soon as my deadline passed, I hit a lull.
I have plenty to do, but when I'm not on deadline, it's so much easier to distract my self!

Ok, let's get some pictures going on...

This is an apple that I had as a snack yesterday, it's not a pink lady..is a ....shoot I forget! Gah. Wait..I have one for a snack today..ah, it doesn't have a sticker! It's something similar to a pink lady...like a rosy dawn or something.



Here are the promised pictures of the Blondies. They turned out really well. A great chewy, doughy texture, and really not too sweet at all, other than the chocolate chips.


This little square made it to my mouth while I was cutting them. Oops!
Speaking of oops, and litte things making it to my mouth.....I really haven't been on top of my eating game lately. I know I posted last week about intuitive eating and hunger cues...but I've been sliding off my seat in the health wagon. Not too terribly, I still get all my veggies, but my alcohol intake has increased a little bit (by increase I mean, go from nothing to two or three drinks a week, I'm not anti-drinking, but drinking makes me want to eat delicious gobs of melted cheese), and I've been a little more lax about things like french fries and dessert. Which, I am also not opposed to, but I do want to be judicious about when I eat them, and I haven't been.
So, the scale hasn't moved, which is ok...but I need to get back on track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those blondies look AWESOME!! SO doughy! Are they the "Smart Cookie" recipe from the sandwich site?

Allison said...

Kath,
Thanks for stopping by! They are actually a different recipe that I found under the recipe index section of the site. She actually calls them Walnut and Chocolate Chip Bars. I think they are under the "Bars and Cookie" section.

And they are SUPER chewy and doughy, a great treat!