CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

funky

Happy Friday!!!!!
I'm so glad it's Friday..mostly because the weekend of my Vegas trip is FINALLY here! I'm meeting my girlfriends from college in Vegas tomorrow morning for the weekend. I am so so so so so so so excited! I know, I'm a little excessive with the "so" and the " !!!!" but seriously, I haven't seen some of my friends since Graduation in 2005, and some others since my wedding 15 months ago. woohooo! I'm not quite sure what the food situation will be. Wait, yes I am sure, and I'm sure it won't be full of health, but I have a plan. I'm going to stock up on some healthy snacks/food and hopefully I'll be able to scrounge something healthy for breakfast each day. I'm not too concerned with lunch and dinner...I just want to be prepared for breakfast so I don't end up eating jumbo muffins, coffee and donuts everyday.


Look at my pomelo! I couldn't resist these in the grocery store last week, even though they are alittle expensive..and ALOT of work.
Isn't the rind cool? It took quite a bit of elbow grease to get all of the pithy stuff off!

In my attempt to switch up breakfast, I didn't have oatmeal this morning, even though it would have been a perfect day as it's rain/snowing..again! uck. Right, back to the food..I had 3/4 cup plain yogurt and about 3/4 cup of H2H mixed in, and the pomelo pulp! I did sprinkle a little splenda on the pomelo..although it's much more mild than a grapefruit and I didn't really need it. then again, does any ever NEED Splenda? I also splurged on a double tall soy latte..my favorite~!
I haven't had coffee in about a month, but after my latte earlier this week...it's been making a comeback. I don't want to get back to my cup a day habit..time to break out the Tetleys!
Surprisingly, this breakfast has really kept me full..but I was having a sweet craving so..
I just ate these chocolate lips.
I'm also pretty sore from pilates..my lower abs and arms especially, must have been those tricep push-ups, Killer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Vegas! Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a blast this weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it :).