CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally!

I can't believe it is already 2:45pm and this is my first post of the day. I had a three hour meeting this morning, and then it's just been one thing after another today! Although, I'm not complaining, I'd rather it was like this, then the days when nothing is going on.

Breakfast this morning was two mini bagels with peanut butter and a half of a banana and half a glass of milk. I guess that is half of a pint glass..so technically a full glass, if we are counting glasses as 8 oz. I had planned to eat this at my desk after going to the gym, but I just couldn't make my self get out of bed this morning..it was just so warm and cozy. I'm usually pretty good about that..but today..just no.
Lunch was this spinach, walnut, cucumber and carrot salad, with flax and balsamic vin.

Yep, I offcially win the award for ugliest food this week. Yesterday I realized that I had leftovers in the work fridge from last week, so I planned to eat them today. It turned out perfectly that we had turkey burgers last night..I just "crumbled" it into the left over pasta...although there wasn't very much pasta, probably 1/2 a cup cooked.

And finally, at 2:40 I had this LARABAR. I know it's not going to keep me full until dinner at 6.
Speaking of dinner..we are going out tonight with my in-laws to THE MOST DELICIOUS restaurant. We actually just went there last weekend, but it's seriously so good. I'll just admit right now..that I'm not going to take a picture. My in-laws don't know about the blog..and while my Mother and Father in law probalby wouldn't ever look at it, by BIL and SIL (look, i'm a trendy blogger with abbreviations) probably would, and I'm not ready to share this with them.
There are only two people whom I know in "real life" who know how much I weigh. My mother and my husband...and now maybe another friend..depending on how far back in the archives he's read. I know it's just a number, and while I know that the number doesn't have any moral value, to me....it does to other people. My BMI, Height, Weight..shouldn't matter...but we classify people this way, and while I'm making peace with this, not everyone makes peace, and I'm not ready to be judged...I haven't made that much peace.

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

ooh, a Larabar! I eat Larabars everyday, so when I see others enjoying them, I get a bit excited, haha :0)

Happy Wednesday! :0)

Allison said...

Veggiegirl~
Aren't they fantastic! The first one I ever had was Cashew Cookie..and I was instantly in Love.

Anonymous said...

I would never ever ever tell my SIL about my blog, ever.