CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daily Grind

Ooh, what a terrible picture! Sorry that the oatmeal looks very Van Gogh-ish!

So, breakfast was the standard oatmeal with banana, flax, walnuts and cinnamon. I also photographed my pear, assuming I would needto eat it about 10am..but I haven't even been hungry for it! Strange. I always need a snack!
I def. didn't work out very hard this morning, it was TOUGH to get my butt to the gym....I did..but tough. also, my feel are FULL of blisters from Vegas, and walking hurts, so it was stat. bike only for me. I was planning on doing 20 mins stat bike and 20 mins elliptical...but I only lasted 7mins on the ellip, and did about 33 on the stat.

I will eat this pear at sometime today....

and stay tuned for a vegas post!

0 comments: