CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

busy day off!

Well, after lunch I spent all afternoon running around town getting things done. Gotta love a day off!

My last stop was the grocery store, and when I walked in I was starving! I had some yogurt (plain, with one spoonful of cherry yogurt, and some Kashi Heart 2 heart mixed in), before I even put away my groceries!
Here are the groceries:

Non produce:
Heart 2 Heart
Flax
tuna
whole wheat bread
whole wheat mini bagels
whole grain natural bread
walnuts
LARABARS
Black Beans,
Navy Beans
Garbanzo Beans
Amy's Low Fat/ Low Sodium tomato soup
Cheese
Milk
Butter

And the produce:
Spring Mix
red and green bell peppers
bananas
pomelo
frozen mixed veggies
cukes
and carrots.
Whew!
I think dinner tonight is going to be Steak Pitas. We had steak last night at my inlaws, and we have two pitas left that need to be used. Not a very diverse food day!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I help run the LARABAR Blog, and want to thank you for your post. Please email me at lewis@larabar.com so we can send you goodies