CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

yummy lunch

my leftover salad was fantastic! I didn't use too much dressing last night,and my lettuce was barely even soggy by lunch today! woot woot!
Also, tons of the "good" stuff had made its way to the bottom, so I had lots of apples and almonds, and a decent amount of chicken. It was really good and with a whole wheat tortilla it hit the spot. I'm going to go for my second round of tea in a few minutes here.

I think i'm also going to keep track of my pyramid requirements on the blog.

Breakfasat:
1/2 cup oat meal (whole)
1oz nuts
1/2 cup fruit

Snack:
Clif Nectar bar
2 cups fruit

Lunch:
2 cups veggies (lettuce)
1oz nuts
3oz chicken breast
1/2 tsp oil
1/2 cup apple
1 whole wheat tortilla

So far:
grains: need to calculate ounces in grains
veggies: 2 cups
fruits: 3 cups
milk: 1/2 cup in tea
meat and beans: 5oz
oil: 1tsp
disc. calories 50 for sugar in tea.

So dinner needs:
Grains
1 cup veggies
no fruit
2 cups dairy
1 oz of protein.

This is all so informative.
I spent part of my lunch break walking around Hastings (bookstore) looking for some reccomended reading. I didn't find any of the books I was lookin for! I'll have to make a trip to our next town over (the big town) for a good bookstore.
This is all so exciting to me.

0 comments: