CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

umm...DUH

So noon rolled around and I was starving, and what did I do? FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE of my delicious sandwich, veggies and homemade oatmeal cookie!

Lunch: 2 slices 100 percent natural whole wheat bread. I forget the brand name (are we noticing a forgetful theme?) I just bought it for the first time this week. It's made here locally and is organic. Part of my hope is live a "more green" lifestyle and buying as local as possible is included in that. Anyway, I digress
left over turkey breast from sunday dinner. Not sure how much, maybe 3 oz?
red pepper strips and a tsp honey mustard. Super yummy!
I also had 2 cups of carrots and cucumbers mixed, and half an oatmeal cookie for desert (i ate the other half early!)

Ok, I will remember to take a picture of my dinner!!!!!

0 comments: