CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday,Thursday

Every day this week has felt like a monday. I know part of that is due to the fact that it was the Holidaze. It really is quite joyous to realize that it's already Thursday!

And Thursday means weigh in day, and weigh in I did. 242. For the fourth week in a row. My longest plateau yet. I suppose I can't complain about maintaining during the Holidays, especially for an over eater. I think I posted this already. Yep, I did.
Great.

I skipped the gym this morning in favor of resting and getting healthy. I have to pick up some groceries on my lunch break, which will get me up and moving a little bit. Plus, it's a great excuse to discover more healthy foods at the grocery store.

My tummy hurts a bit this morning, and I didn't finish all my oatmeal. Just wasn't hungry for it. I'm attributing this to the lack of working out this morning.

0 comments: