CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008






Success with the pictures! Here is my breakfast from.....thursday? Just a little late! I always eat breakfast at my desk, which really limits my choices during the week. That is 1/2 cup oats microwaved with water, a dash of salt and a TON of cinnamon. After I stired in 1/2 a cup frozen peaches and a handful of almond slivers.

I ate the apple around 10 am.

I also tried to have this tall coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk around 1pm that afternoon..but it gave me a major headache. I had to dump it. Next to that is my trusty bright orange nalgene. It was actually my brothers when he was in high school (hence the sublime sticker). He is a Marine, stationed in North Carolina, but is currently on tour in Iraq. He comes back stateside at the end of this month though! Hopefully..he doesn't want his waterbottle back! :)

0 comments: