CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Seriously?

Seriously, it's been almost a month since I updated this blog? wow.

I've been giving this whole blogging, healthy eating, diet, exercise stuff a lot of thought.
And I'd like to really blog about this. Really do it.
Hey, maybe it can be a New Year's resolution. Plus, it will help me keep up on my writing skills.

I haven't made any new years resolutions, save one. I'm cutting out all concious consumption of High Fructose Corn Syrup.
I checked at the grocery store today, and really this means cutting out just about every condiment in the book. Ok, not really..it just includes reading labels.

Anyway, I' ve pretty much found out that anything organic doesn't have it.
And this is whats happening to my blogging...i'm bored with this entry now.
maybe if I had some readers? :)

0 comments: