CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ok, I am back for round two of this post.
Maybe I'll just make shorter less important posts.

I'm afraid to weigh in this week. There..I said it. last week I changed my weigh in days to thursdays...but I weighed this morning and I gained a pound. I suppose that for someone who is a habitual over eater--only gaining one pound during the holidays is a gian leap forward. I must remember this.
But, I also want to be authentic...and I will weigh in tomorrow, with only a t-shirt on, after i've slept through the night, and gone pee. Then...we will see my weekly weigh in change.

I've been thinking so much about new year's resolutions.
I made a mini post about them in buddyslim.
I will not count calories, points or grams.
I will work out 4-5 days a week, because it makes me feel good and have energy, not becuase I am obsessed with losing weight.
I will finally learn the true meaning of healthy eating. I will cut out overly processed foods. I will eat to live, not live to eat. I will slow down and eat food I enjoy. I will think about what I am putting in my body...and why.
I will be non-judgmental. I won't judge others for their beliefs, practices, jobs, weight. anything. Being judgmental of the non open minded..is just as bad as being closed minded.
I will cuddle with my husband, and keep my mouth close and ears open when we are having "discussions."
And finally..purely for my own enjoyment..I will read 48 books. and I will review them on this website.

:)

0 comments: