CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

picture round up!

Ok, I'm missing Breakfast. I promise one day soon, I'll do a whole day. But...breakfast was my standard oatmeal and banana...refer any other day with a breakfast picture..and that is what it looked like!


Pears with cinnamon, snack at 10:30 am

Lunch: Whole whate rotini..home made red sauce...carrots and red bell pepper.

Not pictured: Greek Honey Yogurt
And my 4pm snack...Key Lime Pie LARABAR....I was a little overzealous with the opening!


Dinner was out tonight at Mongolian BBQ...I just didn't want to cook, and my husband said he would take us out! My "small, but big enough for three meals bowl" was filled with zuchini, spinach, water chestnuts, baby corn, tofu, bell peppers.
yum!








1 comments:

said...

The random blog button brought me to your blog. I'll be sure to bookmark it, thanks!