CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

oops!

Well, I was all set to take a picture of my breakfast, but my camera battery died. Oops.
I'll charge it up to take a picture of my lunch.

Last night for dinner I attempted making brown rice in my rice cooker. I followed the directions! and it was still pretty grainy. Sorry Husband! Oh well, we still ate it. I think I had about 1/2 a cup with 3 oz of chicken, a little bit of green peppers, a tsp of butter and a spoon full of chopped garlic! It was really good, if a little more chewy then usual!

This morning I had 1/2 a cup of oatmeal, a small handful of almond slivers and 1/2 a cup of peaches. I added a small (~1tsp) of brown sugar, for just a bit more sweetness.

I'm doing pretty well at weaning my self off coffee..I haven't had any this morning, or yesterday for that matter.

I think this will be a food only post, and i'll post a seperate exercise/fitness/ weight post.

0 comments: