CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Food Food Food!

Well, I went back to the gym today, and after taking a week off to deal with being sick, I certainly felt it!
I tried the stepmill for the very first time! What a killer! I only made it five minutes, but it's my goal to increase a minute a week, until I can do more and more. (I'm sure it will actually end up going faster than that as I get back into shape).

I tried a trick from Kath over at katheats.com. I had a piece of all natural 100 percent wheat toast with a tiny bit of pb and j on it this morning pre workout.

For breakfast I had 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup blueberries and a handfull of almond slivers.
It wasn't quite as filling as when I use walnuts.

I'm going out to lunch today with a friend (she called at work, what a great surprise). So my turkey sandwhich can be saved for tomorrow. I already ate up my veggies as a mid morning snack, that way I can enjoy my lunch, and hopefully get in an extra serving of veggies!

0 comments: