CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Dissapointing Lunch

Well, I tried out something that sounded delcious and different, and it turned out kind of blah.
Before Iwent to lunch, I ate about 2 cups of mixed veggies, and I even read through the menu before we got the restaurant, so wouldn't be rushed and make a decision I regretted.

I ordered a turky apple and brie focacia sandwich with a house salad. I ate about 4/5ths of my salad : lettuce, feta, peppers, tomatoes and red wine vinagrette. I asked for no mayonaise on my sandwich. It came out and looke delicious..but it wasn't that great. There was just a think spread of brie over the turkey, with some granny smith apples, and then covered in raspberry vinegrette soaked onions. It all sounds great...didn't taste that great. I'll just have to remember that for next time and get some good veggies and pasta! oh well.

I think at the end of this month, if I have some money left over, i'll buy myself a bigger memory card for my camera and start photographing my food.

I'm having a larabar for my afternoon snack, if I need one today. I'm thinking pecan pie flavor! yum!

0 comments: