CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

CRAZY morning!

Today has been CRAZY so far! It started out with our staff meeting being moved up half an hour, and it's just been busy since then. I haven't even gotten through everything I usually "check/ read" before I get started on work.

According to UPS, my new camera is supposed to be here Wednesday! Woohoo! I am so excited about that. I can't wait to start making these posts pretty with pictures!

I tried something different for my breakfast this morning. Instead of having frozen fruit in my oatmeal, I mixed in a banana. YUM. Talk about a great natural sweetness. I got hungry around 10:20, so I had a cashew cookie Larabar. ALSO DELICIOUS! It's almost lunch time, and I'm having raw veggies with left over mexican food! Yum.

I think tonight for dinner I might try a recipe from Jenna at www.eatliverun.com
We'll see how it goes!

0 comments: