CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

245ish

Well, I have been majorly slacking lately about my exercise and on this blog. I weighed in this week at 246 again, although I cheated this morning and weighed in again at 245. I wont' count it,I refuse to count it unless it's on a tuesday morning. I have also only made it to the gym 3 times this week, So, it's a bodyflow class for me tomorrow, give my body a bit of a different kind of workout.

today we are having pizza for lunch at work. I am going to limit myself to two pieces at the very most. I've been ok about eating, much better than I was last year at this time, Scott and I are both making concious efforts to make much bigger changes in our diets. 10 weeks till vegas, and that means I need to bump up my weight loss efforts, if I want to reach my goal of 235 on the gym scale by then. Plateauing for three weeks isnt' helpful. rarr. so, I need to amp it up.
But on the plus side (and plus size) my shorts from minnesota fit again. I tried them on last night (even being bloated from dinner) and THEY FIT! woot. Last february, they made me look like a suasage, and I wouldn't wear them to mexico, and now they fit again.
I also tried on my red pants, they still dont' fit, but they go over my thighs, it's just around the old spare tire where we run into problems.

0 comments: