CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Well, I gained a pound this week. It is so easy to be ruled, made or broken by the scale. Which, I have to keep reminding my self, is so stupid! Seriously. It's one pound up, so what. I'd been getting down on my body pretty good, oops.

Today was cardio day. man oh man, I know that those classes get my heart rate too high, but I have just not been motivated to do cardio on my own lately. I did 22 minutes up hill on the treadmill, 10 mins on the ellip and 8 minutes on the bike: 40 minutes NOT BAD.

So, back to the down on my body business, the gym has a row of mirrors behind the elliptical machine (right, why behind?) and I turned around to see if my shorts that were riding up were causing too much chub rub, MY LEGS LOOKED GREAT! I was so surprised, they looked strong and muscular and not cellulite-y. So, today I am thankful for my very strong and mostly very toned legs!

0 comments: