CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

just another manic monday (post)

Well, I bailed out on the weight training class this morning. I was just so intimidated by the instructor after Friday. I was too embarassed. How sad. But I am going to go tomorow, to step n core, and weights on wednesday, and I may or may not go to step on friday. Probably not. Maybe in a few weeks after I take the other step class a few times.
I feel bloated today, I got on the scale on non official weigh in day, and it said I was back up to 252. Damn damn damn. But, it wasn't my official weigh in day, so I refuse to count it. but, My eating has not been healthy. It's been "whatever I feel like, because I don't beleive in dieting." Ah, but I do believe in healthy eating, and I had not been following it.

So, my in-laws eat SUPER DUPER badly. my SIL was complaning the other day that she is working out and working out and working out and not losing any weight. Well, I look at her eating patterns and I understand why. Also she doesn't like vegetables or fruit. I judge her, and I feel badly about it, but at the same time I feel superior because, I know that my healthy eating has really paid off on my weight loss (umm, right hypocrite, except for this week).

So, I want to be back on track, and right now I"m ok with saying that I want to lose weight. I want to set goals for myself. I am using my vegas trip as a guidline.

By Feb. 23rd,
I want to:
have lost another 15 pounds
be able to run 1.5 miles with out stopping
buy a size 3 lb jean or an 18 pair of pants at Old Navy.

0 comments: