CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

cl-ass

Well, I got out of bed for the gym this morning. I really really really didn't want to. But I did.
I tried running, and it was hard. I want to be able to run a 5k if I want, but I don't want to get burned out on it, or anything else. Cardio machines are starting to bore me. So, it's on to fitness classes.
The schedule at the gym doesn't super work for me. They have toning MW and cardion THF. wait, why doesn't that work for me? It's still two days of toning and three days of cardio. The cardio on Thursday will KICK MY ASS. SO it might be a few times before I work up to that.

Maybe I'll take classes and on MTWF, and on thursdays, I'll practice my running. Ohh! I love it. I have to get up 10 minutes earlier, I think I can swing that. For my health.

0 comments: