CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

249

Well, I couldn't figure out my goal ticker pin this morning, So I had to make a new ticker. Ooops. Oh well.The scale this morning said 249 again. Meh.

I took the step class again this morning. Pretty hard after four days of not working out. again, oops. but it's all good, tomorrow I will take the weights class again, thursday cardio and friday, some sort of weights, so it all works out well.

I'm trying hard to eat in a healthy manner for my body, i switched out my SBD bars for some KASHI ones with more whole ingredients, and umm..i'm starving. Maybe I didn't get enough to eat at lunch, but I thought I had.

10% of my body weight would be 26 pounds. That would put me at 234, or one pound less than I wanted to lose before vegas.
gah This post is so dumb. I feel good now, I feel confident now, mostly, and more than anything, right now, I feel hungry.

0 comments: