CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

So it begins...

After many hours of stalking all of the wonderful weight loss, and health journey blogs, I wanted to start my own.

I've been part of an online journal community for the past six years, but I figured it was time to join the world of grown up blogs.

I had a really hard time with what I wanted my name to be, it ended up being Alli, a form of my name. After I moved on, I realized that I might now be mistaken for a follower of that horrible pill Alli. Anything that makes me crap spontaneously is not going near my body. Unless prescribed by a doctor.

So...this is me, in list form.
I am 24.
I've been working on getting healthy for about a month.
I've lost 6 pounds since joining the gym, and embarking on this journey, but have lost 11 since my heights weight at 263.

I want a place to talk about this candidly, and frankly.

I want to be healthy.

0 comments: