CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

and the winner is...

Well, the wellness competition we’ve been having at work is over. Sadly, I didn’t win any of the categories (most muscle gained, most fat lost, highest combined fat lost and muscle gained), but I still did pretty well for the effort I put in.

Here are my stats:
Pounds Lost: 6
Inches lost: 2.5 on chest
3.5 on waist
2.5 on hips.

% of body fat lost: 2%

That brings my body fat to…..
Hooray! I’m glad that I’ve been making progress on my fitness and health levels again. I set a goal with my husband to lose 24 pounds in 2009. I don’t know if I’ll reach that, but I know that the small changes I have been making…are adding up!
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Janie said...

This is awesome! You should be so proud!:)

Anonymous said...

I think that is GREAT! Keep up the good work, don't let anything get in your way!