CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

all pain...NO GAIN!

So, I had my dreaded Doctor's appointment yesterday. It actually went really well.
The doctor did comment on my weight loss, in fact it was the first thing she mentioned. "You've lost weight since last year, I think that is great."
I wasn't offended, because...I have lost weight since last year, and it is pretty great that I've taken control of my health.

She also asked me if I was getting enough calcium in my diet, and after I told her more normal calcium intake, she informed me that I definetly was NOT getting enough to told me to start taking supplements. I'll post later on that.

I did though, have to get a tetanus shot. I don't mind shots, and I'm not afraid of needles at all, but DAMN is my arm sore today. I don't remember my last tetanus shot hurting like this! Although, it was 10 years ago.
My arm obviously still hurts today, it feels like when you get a really great arm workout, and you are sore. Only I didn't get a really great arm workout, I got a shot. boooo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew, I'm glad it went well and that your doc was encouraging.