CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

delayed...

I had this tangelo for a snack around 10:00am....and a non pictured hersheys kiss.

We had a staff meeting at 11am, that lasted until 12:40! I'm not a very "type-A" kind of person, until it comes to my eating schedule. I like to eat, and I like to eat at 7:45am, 10:00am, Noon, between 3-4pm and 6pm. I just like it, and my blood sugar levels like it. So, this late meeting, due to our day off tomorrow, really cut into my eating time! I was starved by the time we got done....so I made a beeline for the breakroom..with out my camera. Which sucks, cause I had a new cool lunch! I am a geek. Ok
lunch: 2 mini bagels (super soft, and a little sweet) that I turned into sandwiches. Between the bagels I had Navy Bean Spread (navy beans mashed with olive oil and minced garlic) cucumbers, baby spinach and red peppers. Really Tasty, although the bagel was a little sweet for the savory taste. I also had my standard "veggie container"

For the second half of my lunch break, I jetted over to the book store, with the intent of looking at books, but got sidetracked by all of the Trashy Magazines! also, I had a medium soy latte....yum.


Snack was plain yogurt with some Kashi H2H.
Man, I was just in the middle of this post, and some woman came into the office and went on and on.
I was going to talk about my weigh in this morning, and my work out..oh well, maybe later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trashy magazines are my guilty pleasure! What was your favorite Starbucks coffee again? I think it was a tall vanilla soy latte? But not sure.

Allison said...

Karen-
my fav sbux drink is just a Tall Soy Latte.
But...Starbucks uses Vanilla soy..so it's better. When they use plain soy (other places) I put a little bit of splenda in it!

Anonymous said...

Thank Allison! I"m going to try it next time I'm there.